Ads by Google
Electronic mail or email is the most common means of exchanging messages digitally in this day and age with the use of computers. One of the popular web based email service that is operated by Microsoft is Windows Live Hotmail which was formerly known as MSN Hotmail. It is more commonly referred to as Hotmail. The Hotmail email service from Microsoft ahs gone through a lot of changes over the years and ahs got better and better with every change made by the company. The present version that is offered is Windows Live Hotmail.
Step By Step Sign-In Procedure
- Anyone who wishes to visit the hotmail.com sign in page of is or her email account will have to first go to mail.live.com or click here to go of official web.
- You also have the option of entering the Hotmail in your web browser to get the sign-in page of Windows Live Hotmail on your computer screen.
- The page that you see on the screen is the sign-in page as well as it is the page through which you will be able to open a new Hotmail email account through the sign-up option on the page.
- If you are already an existing user of the Hotmail account or its services, then you are provided with 5GB free storage space.
- On the right hand side of the page, you will find a section for existing users, which asks for your email id as well as your password.
- You will need to key in your correct email ID along with your correct password to log into your account.
- You need to click the sign in button just below the two boxes where you have keyed in the email id and password to complete the sign in process and to enter into your Hotmail email account. Read More…
Hotmail is a famous free web based service offered by Microsoft that will help its users to send and receive email messages easily and freely. No matter you have friends or relatives or your business partner in any corner of the globe, you can use the Hotmail email account to send and receive messages with your loved ones. Hotmail has gone through a lot of changes since its inception in 1996 and it is now known as Windows Live Hotmail. The following is an article that will help you with the process of logging into your Hotmail email account.
Steps For Hotmail Login
- The first thing that you will have to do is to open a new browser window and type www.hotmail.com or home.live.com or mail.live.com to enter the Hotmail login email account and sign up page.
- If you are signing in for the first time after you have created a Microsoft email account, then you will have to set your concentration on the right side of the screen where you will find a Read More…
Microsoft’s very popular free web based email service is Hotmail service that has been in service since 1996. The aging Hotmail has been a flurry of changes recently and the latest one is the www.outlook.com, a brand new web based email service that is just not looking to take over Hotmail service, but also looking to prove to be a big player in the overall email web based service. The new Outlook.com is not just an ordinary email service provider, but is one that integrates a lot of social networks in its service like: Skype video chat, SkyDrive and Office Web apps. Microsoft through this new web based email service is also looking to give its closest rivals Google and Yahoo a good run for its money.
Outlook.com Vs Hotmail
There are many new features added to the all new Outlook 2014 vs hotmail web based email service than what you had earlier got with Microsoft’s Hotmail email service. The following are the new additions that you will find in the Outlook.com email service.
- The first advantage that you can enjoy by shifting to Outlook.com email account is you will automatically get access to 7GB free cloud storage space which is not just offered by Hotmail, but also not offered by any of the other Outlook.com competitors.
- You also have the option to purchase additional cloud storage space through SkyDrive by paying a subscription and this will help many businesses who are well connected with their network through the internet.
- You will be able to easily and conveniently access your Outlook.com email account through the tablet, Smartphone, PC or any Windows 8 device than the earlier Hotmail account.
- Outlook.com offers you the option to add other email accounts to your Outlook.com email account Read More…
The days are bygone when people meet each other after office time and discuss everything starting from the beauty of the nature to the politics of the nation. In our modern lifestyle and short of time has forced us to squeeze the time out of our personal space. The time has changed and as per the rule of evolution most of the people have evolved to survive in the current situation. Now they have found a messiah in the form of a social networking site and at this moment more than a billion people are exchanging their views there in the Facebook. That meeting and greeting people has now been accomplished by using Facebook with greater aim. Now you can interact with people from across the world any time you want. Getting in touch with a billion people at any instant is itself a very huge matter. The thousands kilometers distance seems very nearby with a couple of clicks. It is very much obvious that people use this forum or social networking site for various reasons even making money.
In the world of marketing the key to success is to sell your product or present your product to the people. As many people you will reach and make them understand the benefit of your products to convert the prospective clients into business it will add to your profit. So the number does matter as well as the creation of a brand. Facebook has changed this marketing world very quickly because you can reach out to billion people to showcase your brand or product. Advertisements on sites like Read More…
In olden days, people used to communicate with their distant family or friends or business associates by writing letters, putting it in an envelope and then mail it. It would take a couple of days to reach the person to whom the letter is sent. But, nowadays in this fast paced life everything happens at the very instant. Sending mails and receiving mails can now be done at the click of the mouse button. Thanks to the introduction of computers and Internet, communication has now gotten a different language. Nowadays, it is the time for e-mail and there is no better web based email service that you can create an account in than gmail. It is an independent web based service and hence you can access your gmail account from any system and from anywhere in the world where you get Internet connectivity. But, if you would like to operate a gmail account, it is first important for you to create an account in gmail.
How To Use Gmail Account?
The first thing that you need to do is to become a registered member of gmail service by creating a free account. The process of creating an account in gmail is very simple and easy. You do not need to be a computer techie to create an account. All you need to do is to visit the Google homepage and click on the ‘create an account’ tab on the page. This will instantly lead you to a page where you will be asked to fill in a few particulars to create a free gmail account. You will need to key in your first name, last name, user name that you intend to sign into gmail with and password that will help you to access your gmail account. One thing that you need to always remember is that your username and password is your identity to log into your gmail account and hence you must not Read More…
Before you sign in to your account at Microsoft outlook, you must possess an account there. To get registered for your account, please follow the following lines:
- Open the window of your browser and load the website www.outlook.com.
- In order to proceed further, locate the button at the bottom with message sign up now. Click the same to find a form asking you to enter some data.
- The data will be known information to you, so you can enter the same freely.
- You will be required to put your name in the first blank in a split of First Name & Last Name. You may be a female and desirous to hide your date of birth but if you want to join outlook, you must enter your date, month and year of birth and also tell your gender. The information you enter cannot be verified, so don’t take it as an agony.
- Your E-mail account will be with some name, like XYZ@outlook.com. This will be called your E-mail address. Please don’t forge to enter a relevant but secret 8 digit password. Password will keep your account in privacy. To help you out in the case if you forget the password, you are asked to enter your phone number. If you loose or forget the password, your mobile number will be used for verification purpose. By entering the name of your country and the zip-code, your registration gets completed.
- Now when next time you will be on page www.outlook.com, you are required to just enter the E-mail ID and password to outlook sign in your account.
By passing through these simple steps, you can be a part of internet world’s most trustworthy e-mail service having a huge user bank. The Microsoft’s outlook express E-mail service can be accessed into by synchronizing the other E-mail accounts. Consumers may personalize their E-mail accounts by editing and formatting and present their receivers a view of own desire.
If you want to use an advanced multifunctional email service, then Gmail.com is the best option for you. It gives you a huge variety of practical features and the opportunity to communicate with everyone on your contact list in more ways than one. Find out how to create Gmail account, how to start using this service and how to make full use of its features.
Creating an Account
You simply need to visit www.google.com and click on the Gmail icon which is found at the top right-hand corner of the screen. Then you need to fill out the form for creating an account. You need to enter your preferred username, your name and a basic set of personal detail.
You are asked to provide your mobile phone number for security purposes and for retrieving your password in case you forget it. You should definitely leave your phone to ensure that your account and the data in it will not be lost. Filling out the form will take you no more than a minute.
Once you enter your Gmail account, you will be automatically taken to your inbox. This inbox has three sections: Primary, Social and Promotions. This is done so that the different types of emails that you get can be sorted out. In order to open an email, you simply need to click on it. If you want to send an email, you need to click on the compose button, which is on the top left-hand side corner of the screen. A smaller window for composing the email will open. Once you are done composing it, you need to click on the Send button.
In order to log out, you need to click on the blue icon at the top right-hand side corner of the screen and then on the Sign Out button. These are the very basics of using this service. You can readily take a tour and go through the service-generated emails to learn how to utilize all of the available features.
Gmail Sign In
The gmail login is simple. You need to click on the service’s icon at the main Google page to go to the login page. There you need to enter your new email address and your password. Typically, the email address appears automatically for convenience.
This instant messenger service has replaced Gmail Talk. It gives you the opportunity to have a live chat with everyone on your contact list no matter what device you are using. You simply need to go to the chat bar on the left-hand side of the screen and choose the contact details of the person that you want to talk to. You can use the voice and video chat features as well.
The integration of Gmail with Google Drive is finally here and it is even more functional than expected. You can save attached files directly on Drive without downloading them to your computer. You simply need to go to the attachment previews and click over the Drive button which is floating on top. That way, the files will go automatically to the online application. You can organize them in folders for maximum convenience.
Do not miss to explore and utilize all of the functional and fun Gmail features. Click here to create gmail account sign up.
Yahoo mail was created by Yahoo, an American company and launched long back in 1997 and is still one of the widely used email service presently with a figure of users above 300 million. Yahoo mail has undergone various changes, the most recent version being launched in 2013. Many of the features like better user interface and keyboard shortcuts. Yahoo mail came with an initial capacity unlimited email storage that has been presently been reduced to one terabyte, with the maximum email attachment limit that can be considered as 100 mb.
Now that has been an improvement, but even with a limited storage now, Yahoo still has the largest email storage capacity comparing it with its closest rival, Gmail that gives up to 15 gb of free storage capacity. Though, the Chinese version of Yahoo mail has a lesser storage capacity of 3.5 gb with each attachment maximum of 18 mb. Your account has to be kept active in Yahoo or else it may be expired within a period of seven months. Yahoo mail is easily accessible and you can create your free account anytime.
With Yahoo, you get more of advertisements which can prove to be a disadvantage rather. With the launch of an improved Yahoo, in 2013, some of the features were improved as in getting an improved Yahoo calendar that helps you in setting up deadlines and Yahoo Notepad where you can take notes or copy cut or paste anything from different other webpages and save them. Besides this, Yahoo Messenger works simply perfect allowing you to chat with the people online, sent offline texts even and get notifications about your mails. You can simply download the messenger from the internet. But if this does not work, no worries, there is the new chat option available with Yahoo, the yahoo chat with which you chat with your contacts and at the same time save valuable space on your hard drive. And that’s called amazing.
Yahoo mail comes up with this amazing spam protection control that uses Norton AntiVirus scan to scan all your mails before they are settled in your inbox. There are around 100 filters for sorting all your incoming mails. And that is the best thing about Yahoo. With Yahoo mail, you can organize your email account by making emails go I particular folders though Yahoo does that job itself. Even when you open your emails, they become tabs that you can open even later if you wish to making it easier to use. Yes, Yahoo even comes with all the popular apps like Flickr, Piknik and WordPress and all are available in your inbox as well. With Yahoo, you even have the option of assigning more than one email address to your inbox. Definitely, Yahoo mail continues to be the popular email service of today, surpassing the number of users in USA with a figure of 90 million comparing with Gmail that has 75 million. The only disadvantage of Yahoo Mail is not being able to use it with a POP protocol if your account is a free one.
Zapak Mail was the simplest kind of email service provider that was available. No frills, no show, no added colors and advantages, Zapak Mail offered only the basic emailing service and nothing else. Unlimited storage and a POP access were perhaps the only good thing to say about this service provider. Unfortunately or perhaps fortunately, is no longer in service.
- The main advantage of Zapak Mail is that it could be accessed via a rich web interface and using a POP.
- Unlimited online storage allows all the mails to be saved.
- Only one of the Mail’s web interfaces allows some extra stationery that is pre-set and colorful.
- Mails can be organized in folders. Read More…